Special Needs Assistants - we need more!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
- We request that the Department of Education and Skills examines the SNA allocation model in a way that is fairer and more equitable for supporting children.
- Ensure that every Junior and Senior Infant class has an SNA.
- Allow schools more autonomy and flexibility to appoint more SNAs based on the school's needs.
- Ensure that children who are working with the Early Intervention Team have adequate supports when transitioning from pre-school to Junior Infants.
- Ensure better job security for SNAs.
Today: L.E.T.N.S. is counting on you
L.E.T.N.S. needs your help with “Department of Education : Special Needs Assistants - we need more!”. Join L.E.T.N.S. and 1,880 supporters today.