Stop making mercury dental fillings

Reasons for signing

See why other supporters are signing, why this petition is important to them, and share your reason for signing (this will mean a lot to the starter of the petition).

Thanks for adding your voice.

Paul Killmier
5 years ago
Because putting something as poisonous as mercury in people's mouths is a very evil thing to do,considering the severe health impacts they can have on human health

Thanks for adding your voice.

Marilyn Warmington
7 years ago
Why cause more problems than solutions? Mercury is a known toxin. With all the resources at our disposal there MUST be a less costly alternative to amalgam... Please ....

Thanks for adding your voice.

Zeda Ruhl
7 years ago
Because it is a danger to us all!!!

Thanks for adding your voice.

Kyle Hamm
7 years ago
Why is this so important to me? Who the hell wants to be poisoned?

Thanks for adding your voice.

Tammy Plourde
7 years ago
Because the effect of having amalgam fillings have ruined my health and my teeth as it has many others. It is a poison and should not be in anybody's mouth!

Thanks for adding your voice.

Patricia Cord
7 years ago
I'm just starting out on the path to having it all removed, I'm scared though 14 fillings given to me by a trainee dentist that I did not need have rendered me disabled with chronic illnesses and a slow painful road towards death. Not sure after 35 years getting them out will help. Please stop poisoning us. Our food our air our water our fillings.

Thanks for adding your voice.

Filomena Nixon
7 years ago
I am suffering with chronic lyme disease and have enough toxins in my system, I certainly do not need anymore!

Thanks for adding your voice.

Giuseppe Rullo
7 years ago
I have a ulcerated gum that never heals, I believe, as a result of a large amalgam filling in that molar. I believe that this plus the other four fillings are the cause of my severe loss of memory, diminished eye sight, hearing and physical problems.

Thanks for adding your voice.

James Bentley
7 years ago
Mercury vapor is highly poisonous to nerve tissues. We have wonderful substitutes for dental amalgam; it is no longer necessary to use it.

Thanks for adding your voice.

Loraine Shaffer
7 years ago
I am mercury toxic due to dental malpractice and it has changed my life entirely, including toxic overload (which includes other hazardous materials), acquired Hashimoto's Autoimmune Disease (thyroid damage), and neurological damage to my brain and CNS. Please remove this hazardous material from our dental programs, and instruct dentists of the severe damage it can cause to their patients, their staff, and even themselves. Act NOW. Save our future!