- Hon'ble Prime MinisterGovernment of India
Demanding Death Sentence for Child Rape
We all are daily reading news of child rape in newspaper, monsters raping & killing innocent little babies & kids. Have you ever imagined what level of trauma those little kids & their parents are going through? What is their life after such incidents, while they are almost killed still alive just physically...? What punishment our law is giving such criminals - only 7 to 10 years imprisonment...!!! Which is almost failed to control such heinous crimes & have no fear of it.
In 2010, 5,484 children were sexually assaulted and 1,408 were killed in various states and Union Territories of India. 10,670 children were kidnapped or abducted during the year 2010 in different places of India. 53.22% of children in India reported being sexually abused; 50% of those abuses were by persons known to the child or in a position of trust and responsibility;
We, Bharat Nirman Sena, demand Death Sentence against child rape to protect the innocent kids of our nation.
- Government of India
Hon'ble Prime Minister
I just signed the following petition addressed to: Prime Minister, Govt. of India.
Demanding Death Sentence for Child Rape
It is very disheartening and disappointing to know that crimes on Children had a steep increase of 10.3% in the year 2010 with 26,694 cases of crimes against children compared to 24,201 cases that are recorded in the year 2009.
• According to a government report, around 5,484 children were sexually assaulted and 1,408 were killed in various states and Union Territories of India.
• According to the latest report given by National Crime Records Bureau 10,670 children were kidnapped or abducted during the year 2010 in different places of India.
• 53.22% of children in India reported being sexually abused; 50% of those abuses were by persons known to the child or in a position of trust and responsibility;
• Over 70% of children in India surveyed for the report did not report sexual abuse, and in a study on Women's Experiences of Incest and Childhood Sexual many stated that they did not realize that they had been abused as children
• Over 150 million girls and 73 million boys under 18 have experienced forced sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual violence involving physical contact around the world
These are only the figures for you people. You cannot see and feel the cries, pain, agony & the screams of innocent children behind these figures. This is really disturbing that the children, the future of India who will lead our country in the next generations are facing such a miserable life. See the kids in your own family. Those who suffer such incidents are not different from them and they are also the stars of the eyes of their parents and see your own Govt. How much you are successful in protecting them?
The Leader is the one who treat his masses as his own children and their pain & cries don’t let him eat & sleep well. But your Govt. is the most insensitive one and daily letting innocent kids to face such traumatic harassment in every few minutes.
Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Bill, 2010, is not at all capable to protect children from sexual harassments, unless it gives Death Sentence punishment to the criminals. As per this new law the punishment to the rapists is same as it is mentioned in Section 376 (2) of Indian Panel Code, which is already not at all proved to be effective in controlling these crimes.
We need strong enforcement of laws with strict punishment against such monster criminals. We (Bharat Nirman Sena) strongly demand Death Sentence for all the criminals who rape and destroy minor & adult girls’ life. Nothing less than this will spread fear in them that can stop them doing such heinous crime. We also demand the Death Sentence to all those criminals who are involved in child trafficking and are throwing millions of children to get daily raped by monsters destroying their whole life completely, killing them being alive.
Secondly, we demand it to consider as non-bailable offence to not to release these criminals to let them free to threaten or harass the victims or to do another such crime.
We are sure that the Govt. will take this into consideration to protect the innocent children of our nation.
Bharat Nirman Sena started this petition with a single signature, and now has 158 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Bharat is counting on you
Bharat Nirman Sena needs your help with “Demanding Death Sentence for Child Rape”. Join Bharat and 157 supporters today.