Demand Instagram Change Its Rules Against Animal Cruelty
0 have signed. Let’s get to 300,000!
We are requesting Instagram take stronger action against animal cruelty. Too many posts depicting animal violence have been uploaded with no retribution. When a report is made, Instagram, time and time again, have said the post is within its regulations. It is inexplicable why images of abused and murdered animals are deemed appropriate when selfies of people with exotic animals are not. We ask that Instagram:
1) Prevent the uploading of abused and murdered animals (by non-activist profiles) like it has banned the posting of exotic animal selfies.
2) Add an “Animal Abuse” option under “Report”
3) A team of REAL people discerning the in/appropriateness of reported images.
4) The reporting of suspected animal abuse to animal welfare organizations.
5) Assisting animal welfare organizations in the investigation of animal cruelty.
We are standing up for those who do not have a voice, and we are asking you to do the same.
Special thanks to Simonne & Ashley
Today: Anne is counting on you
Anne Y. needs your help with “Demand Instagram Change Its Rules Against Animal Cruelty”. Join Anne and 242,239 supporters today.