Dear President Biden: Pardon Billie Allen
Dear President Biden: Pardon Billie Allen
Dear President Biden,
WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, and PEOPLE from all over the world; UNITED, of ONE VOICE, who sign this petition, come to you with a plea to exercise your Executive Power and grant a full Presidential Pardon to Billie Jerome Allen. Where the government's own facts and EVIDENCE support the conclusion that there's more than just a reasonable doubt that Billie Allen has spent the last 25 years on Federal Death Row, wrongfully convicted and sentenced to death for a crime that the government's own evidence shows he didn't commit!
Billie Allen was convicted and sentenced to death for allegedly taking part in a bank robbery and murder of a security guard that took place at the Lindell Bank and Trust Company, in St. Louis, Missouri, in March of 1997. But WE THE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT BILLIE IS INNOCENT of these crimes!
OUR VOICES and OUR SIGNATURES UNITED, and our dedication to seek justice for Billie Allen is rooted in the following EVIDENCE that supports Billie's 25 years in stating his Innocence:
1. The government's "NEGATIVE DNA RESULTS" against Billie show why WE THE PEOPLE believe Billie's Innocence claim!
2. The government's "NEGATIVE GASOLINE RESULTS" against Billie show why WE THE PEOPLE believe Billie's Innocence claim!
3. A security guard, who was at Northwest Plaza shopping mall, in St. Louis, Missouri, picking up his paycheck, would come forward 25 years after the crime and inform both the local police and FBI that at the "exact time" the crime was taking place, he saw Billie at the mall, talking to several people, and that Billie had bags, from purchases he had made that morning!
4. A government report; a dispatch tape transcript, shows that "several disinterested witnesses" would come forward and inform both the FBI and local police that they saw someone not matching Billie's description fleeing the crime scene. Whereas, multiple people would come forward and report seeing someone between the heights of 5'8"-5'10", Billie is clearly over 6'2'! A size difference that nobody would and/or could mistake! And, that the person they saw fleeing the scene had visibly "singed hair" and a visible "injury to his right hand." Both of which Billie didn't have!
5. An anonymous witness; later identified, would come forward and inform both the FBI and local police that he saw someone other than Billie talking to suspect Norris Holder, "a few days before the crime", at North Oaks Bowling Alley, and that Holder and this person other than Billie were talking about "committing the crime together."
6. The government's own "RECORDINGS"; with the witnesses own words, prove that not just one, but all of the government's key witness testimony changed "dramatically" from what they would state in the recordings, to what they would testify to on the stand at Billie's trial. Where at times they would claim to not have stated what is stated on the recordings!
7. The Government's reports, and court transcripts prove that officers intentionally and deliberately presented false testimony, when they claimed that Billie confessed to them about taking part in the crime. Where reports made court transcripts clearly refute the testimony they gave at Billie's trial! And where there's not a single piece of EVIDENCE to show that a confession took place; NO RECORDINGS; NO VIDEO; NO WRITTEN STATEMENT; NO SIGNED CONFESSION; NOR A SINGLE NOTE FROM OFFICERS OWN HAND TO SHOW THAT A CONFESSION WAS EVER GIVEN BY BILLIE! (And one should note that an officer claimed that he had taken notes, but that he had "thrown the notes away!")
8. Lastly, at the scene of the crime; in an area where only the second suspect would have fled through, officers would find a possible source of DNA on a "DAMP RAG", that was sent to the FBI lab for DNA testing. But where, after 25 years, the results haven't been turned over to Billie's defense! And where both the 8th circuit and the government have opposed any further testing of said evidence! But what do they have to hide?
Like all wrongful convictions, Billie's case would suffer because his trial attorney never looked for, discovered, nor presented to his jury any of the EVIDENCE that supports his 25 years of maintaining his Innocence! Yet, it is why WE THE PEOPLE, believe that the facts and EVIDENCE that WE stand behind when asking for Billie's release, show that an Injustice has and continues to take place! And by US; WE THE PEOPLE, signing this petition, WE ask of you to right a wrong and grant an Innocent Man; Billie Jerome Allen, a pardon that EVIDENCE shows is warranted!
On www.freebillieallen.com and other FREE BILLIE ALLEN platforms, not only will you see EVIDENCE that supports Billie Allen's INNOCENCE, but you will also see the life, mind, heart, and soul of someone who is loved and supported by many!
We stand by Billie, and by the eight reasons; EVIDENCE, why WE believe Billie Allen should be granted a full pardon! WE have only presented eight pieces of EVIDENCE to show that a miscarriage of justice has taken place. But #Isn't Eight Reasons Enough!?"
Signed: WE THE PEOPLE.