Justice for wronged DMU students of ENGD2005- Thermodynamics and Theory of Machines
0 haben unterschrieben. Nächstes Ziel: 200.
Students studying ENGD2005 have suffered an injustice. This petition is to ensure that a fair, speedy and thorough investigation is carried out. The feedback combined from everyone to shape this petition.
1) The content of the exam deviated from the lecture and tutorial materials - especially the revision material.
2) There was no consistency with lectures/seminars, tutorial questions, and previous exams.
3) We were not taught nor guided towards question B2 (Friction clutches). We appreciate we're required to do further reading, but the tutorial questions were clearly set out to be worth 5 marks.
4) Failure to review the exam paper prior to the exam. This is appalling – the English was difficult to understand. Multiple announcements were made throughout the exam for another exam in the same hall. This distracted us throughout the entire exam.
5) We were briefed by Lecturers that there will be questions addressing one topic at a time. The exam, however, had questions which combined multiple topics. This was an incorrect steer.
6) Our confidence in our results for this exam is extremely low. The exam was difficult because we were misled and thus felt unprepared during the exam.
7) This is the second exam for most students. The exam has severely affected some students, who are now suffering anxiety and stress. This has shattered our morale and confidence for our exams (up to 2 exams).
Please support this petition for the future.
Together we can make a positive change!
DMU Student Representatives
Heute: Nizam verlässt sich auf Sie
Nizam Patel benötigt Ihre Hilfe zur Petition „De Montfort University: Justice for wronged DMU students of ENGD2005- Thermodynamics and Theory of Machines”. Jetzt machen Sie Nizam und 130 Unterstützer/innen mit.