DC Demands Resignation of Accused Rapist, ANC Commissioner Smith
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
The District of Columbia demands the resignation of William K. Smith, a public elected official in Ward 2. We believe that Mr. Smith is unfit to serve as a Commissioner on ANC 2A due to the multiple allegations of rape and sexual misconduct levied against him.
We understand that Mr. Smith has been accused of the following:
- Raping Ms. Nancy Gibbs at a party in New York City in 1983
- Raping Jane Doe 1, then a 26-year old medical student, at a party in DC in the 1980s
- Raping Jane Doe 2 at her apartment in Florida in 1988
- Raping Ms. Patricia Bowman with such violence that he bruised portions of her torso in Florida in 1991
- Sexually assaulting Ms. Audra Soulias, who was then his employee, by pinning her on a bed and inserting his fingers into her vagina without her consent in 1999
- Sexually harassing Jane Doe 3 and Jane Doe 4, who were both then his employees, between 1998 and 2003
- Inappropriately touching an unidentified number of additional female employees between 1998 and 2003
When Mr. Smith was running for his current ANC position in 2014, his wife derided the allegations against him, referring to them as "cockroaches that will live forever". Let's stand up for Nancy, Patricia, Audra and all of the other victims.
Show Mr. Smith that his actions will indeed live forever.
SIGN THE PETITION TODAY
Today: Kristen is counting on you
Kristen Elizabeth needs your help with “DC Demands Resignation of Accused Rapist, ANC Commissioner Smith”. Join Kristen and 86 supporters today.