0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
- Most DACA recipients arrived in America when they were very young, on average, about 6.5 years old. If they are deported, they won't be very familiar with where they're being deported to since many of them do not know the lifestyle of their home country (Washington Post).
- About 25% of DACA recipients have US citizen children, so the children are most likely to suffer from harm if their parents are deported (Washington Post).
- Deportation tears apart the family.
- These recipients have a clean record and are pursuing an education and are entering the work force, which makes them positive contributors to American society (Odyssey).
- Ending DACA would remove about 800,000 people from the work force.
- Over the next decade, the economy could risk over half a trillion dollars if DACA is ended
- Ending DACA lowers wages and tax revenue, and degrades labor standards.
Today: Madelyn is counting on you
Madelyn Le needs your help with “David Perdue: Support continuation of DACA”. Join Madelyn and 335 supporters today.