Lobby David Gauke To Intervene Against UK Legal Regulators
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
The Solicitor's Regulation Authority is breaching the Legal Services Act 2007 by denying thousands of fraud victims justice and financial redress each year when they lose their funds on account of solicitor fraud.
More specifically the SRA is failing to :-
1. Protect or act in the best interests of legal service consumers in accordance with their remit under the Legal Services Act.
2. Follow correct "Due process" to strike-off fraudulent solicitors. i.e. Watering down allegations to evade claims against the SRA for dishonesty and misappropriation.
3. Take preventative measures to limit fraud by intervening at solicitor firms to limit client losses.
4. Facilitate redress through professional indemnity insurance, or via the SRA's own Machiavellian and ineffectual compensation scheme of last resort.
5. Be accountable & transparent for lack of "Due Process", deceit, and acts of impropriety against misconduct victims, which deny justice & redress.
Support this petition for David Gauke to intervene to :-
1. Bring the SRA executives up before the Justice Select Committee for :-
i. Multiple breaches of the Legal Services Act 2007.
ii. Treating victims of fraud with contempt and disdain through deceit and impropriety at odds with SRA's remit to regulate in the public interest.
iii. Dismantling legal service consumer protection through inappropriate and unreasonable regulatory policy.
2. Call for SRA Executives to tender their resignations for their collective irresponsibility in destroying legal service consumer protection (especially against fraud). THERE IS CURRENTLY NO PROTECTION AGAINST SOLICITOR FRAUD.
3. Deny the SRA control of a compensation scheme - a privilege they are abusing and which conflicts with their ability to deliver justice.
4. Reform / Disband the SRA, or repeal the Legal Services Act 2007.
Solicitor fraud is destroying the lives of thousands of people around the world every year after they have placed their trust in solicitors to legally protect their funds.
Thank you for supporting this petition ; please circulate to EVERYONE you know.
Today: Colin is counting on you
Colin Rimmer needs your help with “David Gauke - Justice Secretary: Petition David Gauke To Intervene Against UK Legal Regulators”. Join Colin and 329 supporters today.