Ask the Saudi authorities to FREE Raif Badawi. His sentence should be immediately halted - 50 lashes weekly for 20 weeks, and the 10 year prison sentence lifted.
This petition had 201 supporters
- His sentence is an abomination. The charges against him are vague and a farce.
- He criticised the harsh Wahabi interpretation of Islam, campaigned for an open society in Saudi Arabia, rights for minorities, freedom of conscience and religion.
- His sentence is harsh and severe it is intended to send a message to others seeking reform in Saudi Arabia
- If we condemn ISIL for their barbaric punishments we must take a stand against Saudi Arabia and it's judicial system
- They want to kill him, a slow painful death. 1000 lashes, flogged in batches of 50 every week, for 20 weeks.
- Our politicians must speak to the highest authorities in Saudi Arabia that this is unacceptable. No matter how much business we do with them.
- There is another alternative to the monarchy in Saudi Arabia other than Al Qaeda and Raef Badawi represents it.
- The very same scholarship that claims Badawi insulted Islam is advocating an extremist version of Islam across the globe.
- All of our efforts can stop this please sign this petition and share it too.
- FREE RAIF BADAWI
Today: H is counting on you
H Kay needs your help with “David Cameron MP: Ask the Saudi authorities to FREE Raif Badawi. His sentence should be immediately halted - 50 lashes weekly for 20 weeks, and the 10 year prison sentence lifted.”. Join H and 200 supporters today.