Take your dog to work day 06-23-17, Bay Colony, Waltham MA
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
This petition is to present to Boston Properties to allow dogs at work on 06-23-17 at Bay Colony in Waltham
The 2017 event will take place on Friday, June 23. The information below answers some of the most commonly asked questions about the event. If you need additional information, please contact email@example.com.
• TYDTWDay® was first celebrated in 1999. This year marks the 19th annual event.
• It was created by Pet Sitters International (PSI) to celebrate the great companions dogs make and promote their adoptions.
• The event encourages employers to experience the joys of pets in the workplace for one day to support their local pet community.
• TYDTWDay is an annual event and is always celebrated on the Friday following Father’s Day.
• It also accommodates cat lovers (and other pets) and those who cannot participate on TYDTWDay. The entire week leading up to the event, June 19-23, is Take Your Pet To Work Week™.
• Event creator PSI is the world’s largest educational association for professional pet sitters. For any day pets can’t be at work, pet owners can search PSI’s Official Pet Sitter Locator free-of-charge to find a local professional pet sitter.
• PSI feels that through the events, non-pet owners are able to witness the special bond their co-workers have with their pets firsthand and be encouraged to adopt a new best friend of their own.
• An estimated 300 businesses participated in the inaugural celebration of TYDTWDay. Since that time, America’s love affair with pets and interest in TYDTWDay has grown to an all-time high.
• PSI does not track the day’s participation rates because companies are not required to register in order to participate. However, the association’s tracking tools indicate that overall involvement around the event grows each year, with hundreds of thousands of visitors exploring takeyourdog.com each year.
• You can follow TYDTWDay on Facebook and Twitter.
Today: David is counting on you
David Beurklian needs your help with “David Beurklian: Take your dog to work day 06-23-17, Bay Colony, Waltham MA”. Join David and 27 supporters today.