Resolve Aircraft Noise Problem for protection of our health and well being
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
We are residents from the communities who are currently impacted by Aircraft Noise.
The protection of our health, amenity and well being for current and future generations of our communities who are at risk due to Aircraft Noise Exposure.
We see the following objectives as achieving a fair balance between the economic interests of Victoria and the health and safety of our community.
1. Aircraft to fly above certain heights from the properties at Keilor East so that they should be out of ANEF 20 Noise levels which means lesser noise levels.
2. Lesser Aircraft Traffic above residential lots traffic needs to be re routed to other area where there is less residential area.
3 Curfew at Melbourne Airport on all night time flights between 11:00pm and 6:00am similar to Sydney Airport night time curfew.
4. The Commonwealth and or State of Victoria to install home insulation and double glazing to all homes affected by aircraft noise to the requirements of AS2021-2000.
5. Develop a mechanism to reimburse repair costs to properties that suffer damages as a consequence from aircraft noise and or vibration.
6 . The Commonwealth / State of Victoria to offer a property buy back option
7. Proposal of more runways so that it does not impact residential areas.
Today: Karan is counting on you
Karan Randhawa needs your help with “Daniel Andrews: Resolve Aircraft Noise Problem for protection of our health and well being of our community”. Join Karan and 73 supporters today.