0 a signé. Allez jusqu'à 100 !
Cyberbullying is a growing social issue
- 50% of teenagers have been victims of cyberbullying.
- 25% of teenagers have been bullied online multiple times.
- 50% of teenagers do not tell their parents when bullied online.
- 4500 teenagers commit suicide each year because of cyberbullying.
However, 95% of teenagers that witnessed bullying on social media report that others, like them, have ignored the behaviour.
By signing this pledge, you commit to:
- COMMITMENT N°1: If ever I see someone getting bullied, I let a trustworthy person know to make it stop.
- COMMITMENT N°2: I will not send or share hurtful messages online.
- COMMITMENT N°3: I will respect others online as I do in real life.
If you can see it, you can stop it.
Learn more on www.stopcyberbullyingact.com
Pétitions à la une
Stop Cyberbullying Act compte sur vous aujourd'hui
Stop Cyberbullying Act a besoin de votre aide pour sa pétition “Cyberbullies: Prevent Cyberbullying”. Rejoignez Stop Cyberbullying Act et 65 signataires.