Please support CCCC grant application in the NSW Govt's Stronger Country Communities Fund.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
The NSW government has released $1.3m in funding to the Cabonne Council as part of the Stronger Country Communities fund.
Cudal Community Children's Centre has made it on the shortlist!
We have applied for $126,000 to help expand and renovate the Children's Centre.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
In order to secure funding we need to demonstrate widespread community support. Please spread the word.
Receiving this government grant would mean that Community Children's Centre will:
• Increase 4 additional positions each day (0-3 Year room)
• Provision of disability access to the centre
• Increased employment opportunities (2 more educators) benefiting the local economy
• Improvment to a vital service to the families - therefore improving the lives of residents in the Cabonne local government area
• Enhance the appeal of Cudal and district as a vibrant place to live and work whilst supporting young families
• Sustainability of the social bonds at the heart of the Cudal regional community
The Centre Staff and Management Committee urge you to please demonstrate your support by signing this petition by 5pm, 28th March 2018.
We thank you on behalf of all Children, Families and Staff of Cudal Community Childrens Centre.
Please note submissions can also be sent to:
PO Box 17, Molong NSW 2866
Today: Cudal Community Children’s Centre is counting on you
Cudal Community Children’s Centre needs your help with “Cudal Community Children’s Centre : Please support CCCC grant application in the NSW Govt's Stronger Country Communities Fund.”. Join Cudal Community Children’s Centre and 187 supporters today.