Pending jobs to be done by the builder of Sowparnika Swastika,Sarjapur,bangalore
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Phase 1 pending issues
1. Waterlogging in the corridoor of 28 series still not taken care.Install aluminium fabrication sliding doors on the 28 series corridoor instead of helmet on the top as this effects the air circulation and also blocks the natural light source for the apartments. There are several other places where aluminium fabrication is missing this needs to be rectified as well.
2. Car parking under the temporary sheets covering the area between two blocks to be re-alloted. These sheets need to be removed after reallocation.
3. Shifting of garbage collection area where it does not cause inconvenience to the residents. Enclosure to be built around the dumping area with segregated bins for both wet and dry waste. Ensure that the space is sufficient to handle both Phase 1 and Phase 2 waste at full capacity(490 units). The location needs to be finalized after discussing with the committee members.
4. Plastering of compound wall is still pending
5. Concreting of driveway also pending.
6. Residents not happy with a tin roofed Gym and clubhouse. We need a durable structure with concrete roof. Additional risk of building it over the retention wall. The equipments that are provided is also of below average quality this needs to be replaced with quality Present false ceiling is also of very poor quality and this was accepted by CRM head Lakshmi.
7. Lots of cracks in the Phase 1 building these needs to be remedied.
8. Amphitheater foundation is not good and we can see multiple cracks which needs to be fixed.
9. Garden pathway not corrected properly.
10. Stray dogs are roaming the facility due to the gap in the peripheral wall of Phase2 towards the farm land. Ensure that the dogs are removed from the facility and security should be alerted not to allow strays inside. This gap should be blocked immediately.
11. Need clarity of the front portion of land which is recently sold off. As per our agreement the front side boundry is the road and there is no mention of any such such section of land.
Phase 2 issues and pain points:
1. Tap for the solar connection is not provided by Sowparnika Team. This should be provided by default as the solar water connection is promised along with the delivery of the flat.
2. Power fluctutions is a daily problem and the temporary DG does not look to have sufficient capacity
3. Lifts not working and frequent break down due to power fluctuations and also we need more lifts to be operational.
4. Security personnel not sufficient. We will need atleast 3 security persons at the main gate and one needs to be in the stilt area. One additional security to be manning the unclosed pathway to the farm land behind Phase 2. Please clarify why this wall is not sealed even after repeated requests.
5. Corridoor cleaning not done in a proper manner.
6. Share the plan and location for the commerecial complex.
7. Sowparnika management to clarify their stance on OC/CC/Possession certificate
8. Sowparnika management to provide NOC letter from Edelweiss clearing the mortgage on property
10. Sowparnika management to provide actual completion dates for Phase 2. Maintenance period can start only after that.
11. Fire safety equipment installation not done.
12. Clubhouse to be equipped with 2 new Table Tennis tables and other indoor games. We are not willing to accept broken old facilities that is currently provided.
13. Residents of both Phase1 and Phase2 have raised concerns over the quality of the new gym equipments. This needs to be replaced with quality ones.
14. Inferior quality of false ceiling in the new gym and clubhouse this needs to be replaced.
15. Lightning conducters to be installed in all the blocks of Phase2.
16. Parking allocation for Phase2 to be completed.
17. Mosquito net installation in Gym and Clubhouse is missed. Need this to be fixed urgently.
18. Paint spills on cars and balcony - Sowparnika team to inform the residents before starting such work and to rectify the damages caused.
19. Vehicle stickers to be implemented and mandated.
20. Sowparnika to provide better kids play area facilities (plastic ones preferred) and improve the greenary in the garden area
21. Pool water is not clean unable to use the same.
22. Multiple complaints from residents on Arun and Faizal on lack of response and rude behavior to customers.
23. Need clarity on the open spaces that was promised. Cannot turn all the open spaces into parking lot.
Today: GOVIND is counting on you
GOVIND SINGH needs your help with “CREDAI: Pending jobs done by the builder of Sowparnika Swastika,Sarjapur,bangalore”. Join GOVIND and 9 supporters today.