Improve traffic safety in Roncesvalles Village/Parkdale
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Traffic safety is in URGENT need of being addressed in our community in order to prevent further traffic-related tragedies. Please sign this petition to request that City Councillor Gord Perks and the City of Toronto address concerns regarding the following (details can be found in letter to Gord Perks from Cindy Wye, dated May 25, 2017):
- drivers in our neighbourhood exceeding the speed limit
- inappropriate maximum speed limits in our neighbourhood
- confusion regarding 2- and 4-way stops
- unsafe cyclist practises
- lack of safety barriers on Martin Goodman Trail (bike path)
- other illegal driving practises (rolling stops, going the wrong way down one-way streets, reversing the wrong way down one-way streets to avoid needing to go around the block)
- the need to replace some crosswalks with traffic lights
- intersection congestion causing unsafe driving practises
- the need for more designated delivery truck areas
Today: Cindy is counting on you
Cindy Wye needs your help with “email@example.com: Improve traffic safety in Roncesvalles Village/Parkdale”. Join Cindy and 156 supporters today.