Neighbours of the Proposed Symington / Perth / Kingsley Development are concerned!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
THE DEVELOPMENT BEING PLANNED IN OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD MUST BE BUILT WITH OUR SUPPORT!
Our community would like to have a say on the plans for a multi-building condo development in our neighbourhood on the current industrial lot bounded by Symington Avenue, the rail line, and Kingsley Avenue.
You may have received our flyer a few weeks ago. Since then we have
1) Created this petition for neighbours to sign, which we’ll present to our councillors
2) Worked to have our voice heard at the upcoming OMB mediation meeting on January 18-19, 2018.
What we need now is more voices and support from the community.
We are FOR this development; however, we propose the following:
- Reduce the height of the proposed 24 storey tower. It is too high and out of character with the rest of the neighbourhood.
- Create more 2 & 3 bedroom family units than the current plan.
- Consider and address the potential impact of increased traffic, transit use & parking. The current plan has only 1 entrance/exit at Perth and Kingsley.
The purpose of this petition is to ask our neighbourhood's city councillors Cesar Palacio and Anna Bailo for their support in ensuring this development is built with the best interests of the community in mind.
By signing this petition you can help tell them you support new community developments but are concerned about the proposed plan as it stands today.
Please add your voice and support!
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Join the neighbourhood public Facebook group – Neighbours of the Proposed Symington/Perth/Kingsley Development – to learn more about the development plans, get updates on our community group and to share your thoughts.
Today: Symington / Perth / Kingsley is counting on you
Symington / Perth / Kingsley Community needs your help with “Councillor Cesar Palacio: Neighbours of the Proposed Symington / Perth / Kingsley Development”. Join Symington / Perth / Kingsley and 160 supporters today.