Country Club Creek Trail: Complete the Trail!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Join us in helping Country Club Creek Trail become a reality AND a priority!
• The CCC Trail will help all of south east and east central Austin access major parks and trails in the city.
• Its completion is one of the most important steps for the economic revitalization of this area.
• Upon completion, it will connect to the Town Lake Trail.
• Town Lake Trail goes east to Austin Community College and the 183 bridge; west to Auditorium Shores, Zilker Park, Barton Springs, Barton Creek Greenbelt, Deep Eddy Pool, Waller Creek Trail to UT, and Shoal Creek Trail.
• Over 2,000 apartment and condo units south of Riverside will be able to access the shopping center and Park via the Riverside pedestrian trail and underpass.
Why else should you sign?
- Trails through the city will reduce car-traffic and promote well-being!
- People without the means to maintain a vehicle will be able to access resources they need.
- Trails reduce crime (Public access increases public vigilance, trails allow patrolling of the area.
-The CCC Trail will connect an area that has been designated by the city as a parkland deficient area to the closest parks, Mabel Davis Park and Roy Guerrero Park.
-The CCC Trail will act as a connector to Lady Bird Lake for other trail systems in south east Austin: the Williamson Creek Greenbelt Trail and the Onion Creek Trail systems.
Watch this video for more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Xd4mXi-lM
Today: Malcolm is counting on you
Malcolm Yeatts needs your help with “Council Member Pio Renteria : Country Club Creek Trail: Complete the Trail!”. Join Malcolm and 232 supporters today.