STOP INCREASED TRAFFIC on HERNDON RD and KEEP SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOODS SAFE!
This petition had 129 supporters
STOP INCREASED TRAFFIC ON HERNDON ROAD and KEEP SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOODS SAFE!
Hyer Residential has purchased the land at the end of Martry Road, the main entrance to Oakhaven. Hyer Residential proposes to use Martry Road as their ONLY entrance to a new 90 home neighborhood!
That is potentially 180+ more cars on Herndon Road!!
We are asking Hyer Residential to make Fayetteville Road their neighborhood's entrance, as there is already a dirt road from the property to Fayetteville Road.
- Additional traffic on Herndon Road, which has more traffic already from the new neighborhoods already going in
- Additional traffic to the already dangerous intersection of Herndon Road and Barbee Road
- Safety of our residents, children, pets, guests
- School bus pick up/drop off much more dangerous
- Width of Oakhaven's streets make it challenging for emergency vehicles to maneuver
- Construction vehicles driving through our neighborhood and on Herndon Road
- Potential increased tax dollars from road damages
Today: Jessica is counting on you
Jessica Iglehart needs your help with “email@example.com: STOP INCREASED TRAFFIC on HERNDON RD and KEEP SURROUNDING NEIGHBORHOODS SAFE!”. Join Jessica and 128 supporters today.