- Nicola Sturgeon MSPFirst Minister, Scottish Parliament
We the undersigned petition David Cameron (Prime Minister) and Nicola Sturgeon (First Minister) to rectify this criminal behaviour
By addressing this issue, it will help with the following:
1. It will help to address the issue of problem gambling.
2. It will help to deal with the issue of underage gambling.
3. It will address the issue of inadequate gaming legislation.
4. It will address a cover-up by the Gambling Commission and their illegal/negligent behaviour.
5. It will deal with the illegal/negligent behaviour of a local authority.
For further information and the full story, visit my web site at the following address: http://jsmith3165.wix.com/headstheywin
Despite promises to protect the public, the authorities fail to do so.
Given the reluctance of the authorities to ensure that existing legislation is enforced, the industry can easily be used for crime and/or money laundering.
In trying to cover-up their negligence, the Gambling Commission have allowed two casino directors to obtain money through deception, which they would then use to sequestrate me as I dared to cross them.
The Gambling Commission continued to allow the directors to operate a casino while by-passing legislation, this allowed numerous breeches of legislation and also to the attempted assault and rape of a female customer while on casino premises. In turn, this incident then lead to the closure of the casino by the local authority but the Gambling Commission continued to turn a blind eye, despite their obligation to protect the gaming public.
- Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Conservative Party
David Cameron MP
- First Minister, Scottish Parliament
Nicola Sturgeon MSP
Correct a gaming industry cover-up
John Smith started this petition with a single signature, and now has 74 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: John is counting on you
John Smith needs your help with “Correct a Gaming Industry Cover-Up”. Join John and 73 supporters today.