The cull means that many Badgers will be slaughtered in an inhumane way; the cull will have no effect on TB and will not be efficient. The founder of the Badger cull has now also said that he does not believe that the cull will be effective at all so please sign to show your support for our British Wildlife.
- South East Cornwall Conservative
Sheryll Murray MP
- St Austell & Newquay Liberal Democrat
Steve Gilbert MP
- Truro & Falmouth Conservative
Sarah Louise Newton MP
- North Cornwall Liberal Democrat
Dan Rogerson MP
- St Ives Liberal Democrat
Andrew George MP
- Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Farming, Food and the Marine Environment
George Eustice MP
I request that you vote against the Badger Culls on the 5th June in Parliament.
Genevieve Tomlinson started this petition with a single signature, and now has 430 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.