Conserve Nature. We want Bengaluru master plan 2031 BY citizens not BDA
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Bengaluru master plan 2031 should be according to NGT, initiated and planned by citizens in the local area sabha and not central organisation like BDA. It benefits the builders business lobby than considering the emotions of people living in a area. This is against 74th amendment to constitution for decentralisation
LET US URGENTLY STOP THIS CENTRALISED PLANNING
Mail your suggestions to
Mine are below
1. consult each ward /Panchayat citizens and let them decide the development plan
2. Implement all recommendations of NGT
3. Providing housing by denotification should not be government imposition but land owners request to convert land use
4. If we don't conserve the green belt around Bengaluru we shall have severe scarcity of water, food and good air.
5. Let us develop residential localities in dry high lands and conserve every inch of greenery and revive our arkavathi and vrushabhavathi rivers
6. Create STP in areas with more request for land use conversion to recycle water locally for horticulture before letting it into the rivers.
7. Allow localities to decide what civic amenities they want and where to ensure minimal travel across the city by ensuring self sufficient mini townships in every Panchayat unit between arterial roads
8. Don't ever permit large scale developers to dictate the plan , note acquire land for their corporate construction plans
9. If not the curse of desertification, Nepotism with builders, snatching land rights of ancestral owners shall follow you and your families for generations
Today: Dr Banu is counting on you
Dr Banu Prakash A S needs your help with “Conserve Nature-Bengaluru master plan 2031 BY citizens”. Join Dr Banu and 43 supporters today.