Say "No" to AT&T's Petition to Install a Cell Tower at 560 West Hill Road in Stamford, CT
This petition made change with 648 supporters!
We, the undersigned, urge the Connecticut Siting Council to deny the permit for the cell tower at 560 West Hill Road in Stamford, CT, for the following reasons:
- This is a densely populated area, close to 2 elementary schools, a high school, a senior center, nursery school, and church.
- The 120-foot tower will be visible to a large amount of residents, decreasing home values.
- The cell tower would emit radiation and create noise pollution, potentially endangering the health of our children and surrounding residents.
- The tower site is also surrounded by 2 large wetlands as close as 3 feet on one side and 28 feet on the other.
- This area of Stamford already has adequate cell service and this cell tower will not solve the problem of servicing in other parts of Stamford.
Today: Roxbury Elementary School PTO & is counting on you
Roxbury Elementary School PTO & Stillmeadow Elementary School PFO needs your help with “Connecticut Siting Council: Say "No" to AT&T's Petition to Install a Cell Tower at 560 West Hill Road in Stamford, CT”. Join Roxbury Elementary School PTO & and 647 supporters today.