Stop the rule of skirts being compulsory in Connah's Quay High School
This petition had 432 supporters
In many schools they already have the of wearing skirts, however I believe that making skirts compulsory would disrupt the learning of many female students in Connah's Quay High School.These are some reasons why i think enforcing such a rule is a bad idea:
- "By enforcing girls to wear skirts it reinforces the image of 'male dominance' which women have been trying to escape for years."-quoted by female student of Connah's Quay High School.
- Some transgender students may find wearing skirts as discomforting because they do not wish to wear skirts as they identify more as male.
- Some girls may find that wearing a skirt as unpleasant because some male students may find it funny to inappropriately abuse the rule of wearing skirts.
- Some girls may be self-conscious about their appearance and it can cause distress to them.
- Lots of girls just prefer to wear trousers.
Today: David is counting on you
David Bishop needs your help with “Connah's Quay High School: Stop the rule of skirts being compulsory in Connah's Quay High School”. Join David and 431 supporters today.