Pass Comprehensive Immigration Reform
Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CIR) will:
- Provide a pathway to citizenship and keep families together
- Does not make a pathway contingent upon 'securing the border' with contrived mechanisms designed by politicians
- Does not waste tax dollars by criminalizing immigrants and securing the border
- Alleviate the backlog of immigration cases by reforming the immigration system
- Respect worker's rights and protect people who are vulnerable, such as women and children
- U.S. House of Representatives
Dear Congressman Davis,
I urge you to pass Comprehensive Immigration Reform.
CU Immigration Forum started this petition with a single signature, and now has 2 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.