Ohio Congressional District 14: Affordable Healthcare for All
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Almost a million Ohioans who were previously uninsured received coverage under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). Now the United States Congress is in the process of repealing this legislation which has helped so many in Ohio. There is much bipartisan agreement that the ACA has provided benefits that citizens need and want to keep, including:
- Preserving coverage for all who gained it through the ACA and increasing the number of Americans covered by health insurance.
- Making coverage more affordable and comprehensive, and including preventive care and services in coverage.
- Continuing to support low income Americans through Medicaid expansion coverage.
- Not allowing discrimination in access to insurance against individuals with pre-existing conditions.
- Allowing young adults to stay on their parents plans.
- Preventing discrimination of higher payments for women and older adults.
- Banning lifetime and annual limits on coverage.
Although a replacement has been promised, the details are not clear at this time. Congressman Joyce, as your constituents in the 14th Congressional District of Ohio, we ask that you refuse to support any replacement plan for the ACA that does not include the benefits listed above. Please use your position of leadership to guarantee high quality, affordable healthcare for all - it is good for Ohioans, good for the economy, good for our country.
Today: Caroline is counting on you
Caroline Kovac needs your help with “Congressman David Joyce: Ohio Congressional District 14: Affordable Healthcare for All”. Join Caroline and 275 supporters today.