Putting resource officers in all US schools

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!


School resource officers are keeping schools safe. 43% of American public schools have SRO's, leaving 57% of schools unprotected. Signing this petition would help bring safety to schools protecting kids around the nation.



Today: Sophia is counting on you

Sophia Hanna needs your help with “congress : Putting resource officers in all US schools”. Join Sophia and 49 supporters today.