health-care single payer program
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Healthcare in the united states is provided by many distinct organizations. Most of the healthcare facilities are owned by private business who are looking for their personal benefit instead for their client's benefit.
there is plenty of issues with the health-care in usa :
U.S spends more per capita on health services than any other country in the world, but lags behind many other countries.
• Doctors are payed when they provide lots of health care, not when they provide good health care
• Half of all healthcare spending goes towards 5 percent of the population.
• 15% of the money expended goes to publicity instead of healthcare.
• Obamacare is not universal health care
• 33.6 million people don’t have healthcare.
A single payer program is most cost-effective than American medical care, and cost much less, it also will get ride of most of US health-care cons
Today: claudia is counting on you
claudia martinez needs your help with “congress: health-care single payer program”. Join claudia and 104 supporters today.