Recognize dolphins and whales as juridical "non-human persons" and ban all forms of entertainment featuring cetaceans
This petition had 62 supporters
Declaration of Rights for Cetaceans
1. Every individual cetacean has the right to life.
2. No cetacean shall be held in captivity or servitude; be subject to cruel treatment; or be removed from their natural environment.
3. All cetaceans have the right to freedom of movement and residence within their natural environment.
4. No cetacean is the property of any State, corporation, human group or individual.
5. Cetaceans have the right to the protection of their natural environment.
6. Cetaceans have the right not to be subject to the disruption of their cultures.
7. The rights, freedoms and norms set forth in this Declaration shall be protected under international and domestic law.
Today: Joseph is counting on you
Joseph Richardson needs your help with “Congress and President of the United States: Recognize dolphins and whales as juridical "non-human persons" and ban all forms of entertainment featuring cetaceans”. Join Joseph and 61 supporters today.