Reverse and halt all data caps for customers paying for unlimited home internet service!
This petition had 200 supporters
CONSUMER ALERT: Comcast has quietly started charging for EVERY GB of data over your monthly allotted amount. $10 per 50GB.
While this may not seem like much, consider the implications:
1) You (like me) may have been misled when you signed up. They told me "we don't enforce any limits on home subscribers"
2) Even if you pay $100 a month for TOP TIER home internet.. you are CAPPED.. (so what does the speed really matter???0
3) DO YOU LIKE NETFLIX, HULU, ROKU, SONY-HD, and all other streaming media sites.... better get ready to PAY COMCAST for the privilege of allowing you to use them... (as they will burst your data cap)
YOU CAN HELP:
1) CONTACT AND COMPLAIN: Comcast corporate offices are located in Philadelphia, not Chicago. They are located at One Comcast Center, Philadelphia, PA 19103-2838. The phone number is 215-665-1700.
2) Join the CHANGE.ORG petition
3) LIKE the Facebook Page
4) File a complaint with your Better Business Bureau, Utilities commission (local and state), and the FCC.
Lastly you can fight with your $$$ Drop Comcast completely and let them know this is the reason why!
Today: mark is counting on you
mark Long needs your help with “COMCAST / XFINITY CORPORATION: Reverse and halt all data caps for customers paying for unlimited home internet service!”. Join mark and 199 supporters today.