Collenna's law Stop Forced Adoptions In The United States
This petition made change with 2,500 supporters!
(FOR EVERY MOTHER AND FATHER) IN THE UNITED STATES THAT HAS A CHILD,
I am writing this petition to stop forced adoptions in the United States and I am forwarding this petition to the president of the United State Of America, In America alone there is a child taking away everyday from their parents everyday, most of them are young mother(s) and young father(s) from the age of 13-25 yrs of age. The system has been taking advantage of them, do to the fact of there youth, and their child(ren) as well and this is how it is happening to them.The state has been broken rules on their own policies and regulations,and state approvals of compliances.These rules should not be broken by our Owen state agencies and government agencies. In The United States they are supposed to follow guidelines and regulation(s) of policy in our country, even with reinforcement it seem to not been in force in the courts system, on parent rights laws, and these right are if a mother or father want to keep their child(ren) they have the right to keep their child(ren) and if a mother or father that don't want to keep their child they have the right to give them-up, these are our right as parents, they also have the right to ask for their children back from the state, instead of giving them their children back, they have broken their constitutional rights, and our constitutional amendment(s) laws. The amendment that I am talking about is the right to make a decision without it being forced, this is what the United States Amendment stated in the decorations, there are mothers and fathers that choose to keep their child(ren) and what is happening to them is the state is signing their rights away without their consent or authority this should be illegal, with Collenna's law, it will put a stop to these misconduct and make sure the parent(s) constitutional right are not being broken under law, my right were sign away without my consent or my authority, My child was also illegal kidnapped they had no warranty to seize my child and when I asked at the they stated you did nothing wrong they had no reason for there action, I was also a young parent that didn't know my rights, or what they were doing to me, in order for me not to have my child, this is also happen to other young parents that don't know their rights, since my constitutional right has been broken, I have the right and other citizens does too, to have a law that protect the mother and father right and with Collenna's law, is to stop forced adoption's this will protect the child from getting adopted without parent consent or authority, I would like for you to acknowledge this problem that the young generation of parent or having, also with Collenna's law it will allow parents to know there rights instead of it being forced without their consent Collenna's law, will help to fight for there rights of the decision that they had made, parent's have the rights for their decision to matters on how they want to keep their child(ren), the state alone make 5,000-20,000 dollar in (1) adoption case why are the state paying them that much money in adoptions agencies and broken our constitutional rights, Question? are they being paid for that to and how much money do they get for that? and why can't they pay the people that is willing to work on keeping families together, why can't the state pay them 5,000-20,000 dollars instead of the state that get a child(ren) adopted, this is why I am asking for your approval on my petition on Collenna's law and having this law it will only protect the right to not go against our constitutional rights, as parents fighting custody for their child(ren) or on rules, regulations and policies that all ready have been granted under family laws ,that will help protect the parent(s) rights, and from their child(ren) from being forcefully adopted, with Collenna's law these polices would be in forced into a law _________________________________
- NOTICE OF MOTION FILING PETITION ON COLLENNA'S LAW STOP FORCED ADOPTION IN THE UNITED STATES, I am ordering to file a petition for Collenna's law (R2:2-4,2:5- Stop Forced Adoption in The United States for the courts to conduct the following IT'S YOUR RIGHT
- CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WITH COLLENNA'S LAW: With Collenna's law it will Not go against parent right as well as constitutional rights Regarding the Amendments of the United States of America if any constitutional right have been broken will be punishable under law, child(ren) statement will be recognized in the court of law if there is any false statements regarding child statement, Collenna's law will protect their right Parent(s) statements will be recognized under the court of law if parent(s) statement is false regarding parents rights if any false outlook on the well being of the child and their future, shall be question, conduct investigation on their ethical practice child protective service request will not be denied on regulations and policy followed by families practices requirement will always be countable under family law.
- TO QUESTION A JUDGE AND HEARING OFFICER : I have the right to record or be given an exact copy of the recording of this hearing/trial, correct? have you (as well as opposing attorney if there is one) been licensed to practice law in the state of (the state you're in)for you to become licensed by the state you had to earn and take an oath to uphold the constitution, is this correct ? It is very unlikely in a chance they will say "no" to any of those questions and say let the record show it..... (either my right are not intended to be upheld or the judge/ hearing officer or other attorneys is not legal to practicing law, I will demand a new trial /hearing when my right are legally met, there is an extremely chance anyone will say they are not legal, once they have answer your questions, one out of time say "Thank you" and then say let the record show it. you just know made the courts acknowledge that they have taking oath to uphold their rights and any unethical behavior will not be tolerated under Collenna's law
- PRIVACY POLICIES: Clients have the right to sign privacy policies(Rule 1:38-7) Stop Forced Adoption in the United States parents have the right to know were there recordings is being sent to and why? parents have the right to consent it too protect privacy of families (Rule 1:38-7) it will protect then from media cruelty and protect them from harassment protect child identity from harm it may cause in there life, reinforced policy(2:5-1)
- PRACTICE AND POLICIES : across the US and by America Bar Association. If individuals found to be in violation of their oaths of service shall be reprimanded or removed and recommendations shall be made for long term reform of particular concern are abused of judicial discretion, failure to provide equal protection and process, failure to adjudicate cases in a timely manner and uphold constitutional rights of parent to determination what is the best interest of their own children
- CHILD PSYCHOLOGICAL TREATMENT PLAN: If psychology, psychiatry, counseling, and therapy gives a false outlook on the well being of the child as well as their future, shall be question, and investigation may be conducted on their ethical practice,Child protective service request will not be denied on the regulation and policies followed by family practice requirements will always be countable under law, if child needs any psychological treatment may be conducted legally and have parents written consent on what type of help they are receiving and managements, if psychologist tampered with moon altercation drugs for any type of behavior problems or psychological purpose child may be dealing with should have their parental consent and written consent by parent and Doctors, on why child need moon altercation drugs if found guilty in not the best interest of the child any of mood alteration, will be punishable under law and disbarred from courtroom and a full extension of investigation of misused and misdiagnose of children present date of working date to finish date of disbarment,if needed to be medicated only if found danger to self or others this is what mood altercation drugs is used for
- COMPLIANCE UPON THE PARENTS AND THE COURTS: Compliance will be recording on the parents behalf, the court will not override any decision of compliance that family protective service needs, courts will recognized and return child home to biological parent, when all requirements are meet under the law also when home has been approved, courts need to return the child home immediately under D.Y.F.S recommendation or request, if any pointed child lawyer fail to bring this to the courts attention, should be punishable under law, Collenna's law is willing to defend those right and the right of the child if the child is being neglected under the care should also be recorded in the court of law if any these court crimes conduct by the court system should be investigated and question their credibility, parent have the right to renew a fair trial in order to have the right judgement on the best interest of the child future not just the present moment or at the time
- PARENTS CUSTODY LAW: long term impact provide recommendations for updates to state laws that are consistent with the supreme courts, ruling without the right of each parents, shall be investigated in to child custody laws , practice to have essentially equal, ongoing and meaning relationships with their child, parent have the right to collect child support and alimony(spousal support) and follow laws and rules polices and practice that is adequately, and provide the basic financial needs of a child being cared for by one or both child not living in the same household,without violating the inalienable financial or property rights of either biological parent. true 50/50 financial responsibility for children based on USDA national guidelines on the cost to raise a child should be assumed unless otherwise agreed upon by the parents. family courts and the America justice system.
- UNDER OATH: If any false statement under oath is punishable under law that is conducted in the court system,and failure to uphold the constitutional rights of parents to determine what is the best interest of their own children
- PREJURY LAWS: Both individual states and the federal government have laws making perjury a criminal offense a criminal offense. While the basic definition of perjury is the same at both the federal and the state level, the penalties may be different. For instance, the federal law against perjury in the US Code classifies perjury as a felony. this means that someone who lies under oath in federal Codes classifies perjury as a felony. this means that someone who lies under oath in federal court, or who lies under oath to a person acting on behalf of the federal government may be sentenced to up to five years in jail.
- ELEMENTS OF PREJURY: Although the elements of perjury vary between individual states and federal law, he or she generally must have1) been sworn in or made a solemn legal promise to tell the truth;2) may a false statement or told a lie on purpose. Prosecutors can sometimes can proved that defendant lied by showing inconsistency in prior statements made by the defendant. For instance, if a person testifies one way in a deposition and way in court, and the statement conflict with one another, this is solid evidence of perjury even if the prosecutor cannot prove which of the statement was untrue
- DEFENSES TO PREJURY: Making a mistake or remembering facts inaccurately is not an intentional misstatement, so if a defendant successfully argues that he agreed he simply made an error he cannot be found guilty of perjury. it tends to be difficult for a prosecutor to prove a reasonable doubt that the misstatement wasn't a mistake , so this defense is often sucessful
- The Violence Against Women Act, it's effectiveness, and how gender discriminatory policy impact practices, policies and judicial decision in the family courts and the America justice system. federal and state laws and programs must be consistently and fairly written and enforced to provide equal protection under the law for both men and women in family courts and in programs intended to protect intended to protect families and children from domestic violence.
I am asking legislative APPROVALS, and their help in legislating and accepting my petition on Collenna's law Stop Forced Adoption in the United States. Thank you, for Taking your time and reading my petition, I am a mother that had a child that was forced into adoptions
Today: Yvonne is counting on you
Yvonne M. Garcia needs your help with “Collenna's law stop forced adoptions in the united state”. Join Yvonne and 2,499 supporters today.