Clowne North Development - We OBJECT to the Outline Planning Application
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
We object to the outline planning application that has been submitted by a housing developer Waystone (land owned by Sitwell Estate and Lord Kirkham) that are proposing a 1800 houses, retirement homes, business units, industrial estates etc....
Ref: 17/00640/OUT Development proposed for Land North of Clowne.
I wish to register my strong objection to the above proposed outline planning application. My reason are as follows:
- insufficient infrastructure
- Additional pressure on doctors/A&E/dentist
- Additional pressure on police/fire service
- Pressure on local schools
- Impacts on wildlife e.g bats, owls, farmland birds, pollinating insects, badgers, rare flora and fauna, historical woodland, streams, mature hedgerow, trees etc.
- Drainage issues/sewage/increased risk of flooding
- Impact on individual mental health/wellbeing
- Increased amounts of traffic - noise and air pollution
- Loss of open green space
- Loss of green belt land
- Previous lack of communication on this development an local plan
- Lack of public consultation for a development of this Magnitude
Today: Clowne Action Group is counting on you
Clowne Action Group needs your help with “Clowne Action Group - Clowne North Development - We OBJECT to the Outline Planning Application”. Join Clowne Action Group and 188 supporters today.