AATB 2022 - postpone or offer refund options due to Omicron variant

AATB 2022 - postpone or offer refund options due to Omicron variant

0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
At 1,000 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!
Avett Problems started this petition to Cloud 9 Adventures and

Request of option to refund packages fans purchased for The Avett Brothers at the Beach 2022 vacation purchased through Cloud 9 Adventures and The Avett Brothers due to COVID-19 and the Omicron variant spread, regardless of vaccination status.

Patrons not only have to take time off for their vacation, but also plan to stay for additional 10-14 days of potential quarantine to return to the United States if they test positive while in Mexico.  There will be other patrons who do not have the same restrictions. If the event is postponed, patrons should have the ability to hold their package for the next AATB and/or be provided a refund. Packages were purchased in June 2021 - over six months ago - when we thought vaccinations would be a panacea and ensure this vacation could go on smoothly. Since then, the climate of COVID has changed, and reselling packages are no longer an option as everyone is concerned about the same complications. Families can plan vacation and related logistics like babysitting for a short time but the additional 10-14 days adds an extra and unanticipated burden for families, pet and childcare, and employers who would be without their employees for an extended time. 
Cloud 9 and The Avett Brothers, please do look out for the care and concern of your fans and customers and postpone this trip - OR  offer us an opportunity to get a refund until a certain date and hold a smaller event without those cancellations. Thank you for your consideration. 

0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
At 1,000 signatures, this petition is more likely to be featured in recommendations!