Class Action Lawsuit against Donald J Trump for Defamation of Hillary Clinton
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Donald Trump was recently found by the Washington Post to be the biggest liar in Politics of 2016 with "59 Four-Pinocchio ratings". He made numerous false statements about Hillary Clinton that were proven to have influenced many voters. His false statements were clearly malicious in intent, and were designed to harm Secretary Clinton's reputation. While many have resigned themselves to accepting that "truth" no longer matters, this is not an acceptable option in our great Democracy. We have laws that address this situation. In fact, unless action is taken, Trump has laid out a "road map for dishonesty" for all future candidates to follow in order to succeed.
A mere sample of the false and defamatory statements made by Donald Trump about Secretary Clinton include:
- She has a serious chronic illness
- She is sleeping all the time
- She founded ISIS "literally" with President Obama
- Trump blamed the tax code that allowed him to not pay millions in taxes on her
- She wants to eliminate the second amendment
- She started the birther movement
- She will be indicted (after Comey's letter to Congress)
- Her Emails (in relation to Anthony Wiener's computer) are worse than Watergate
The many voters who made campaign contributions to Hillary's campaign have been damaged. The Clinton Campaign, the Democratic Party and other Pro-Clinton organizations spent over $1.2 Billion on a campaign that was likely lost as a result of Trump's defamatory statements.
Please vote so that Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and class action attorneys will sue Donald Trump for the $1.2 Billion and send a clear message to political candidates that the "Truth" does matter.
Today: Concerned is counting on you
Concerned Citizen needs your help with “Class Action Attorneys: Class Action Lawsuit against Donald J Trump for Defamation of Hillary Clinton”. Join Concerned and 47 supporters today.