Keep Zazie Alive in Vancouver!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
Today, we are facing pressure from the City of Vancouver to close our doors. In order to remain open and continue serving you, I urge you to take action with us today.
We want to continue providing the highest quality dispensary experience through obsessing over providing Vancouver:
- The Highest Product Quality
- An Approachable Safe Space
- A Community Loving Team
We believe that the City Council of Vancouver needs to understand the love and care that goes into the work we do. Please sign this petition by Sunday so together we can show the city that not all dispensaries are made the same.
Specifically we are asking the city to:
- Provide Leaves of Zazie with a fair Board of Variance hearing for the original location on broadway.
- Reverse the City's decision to not allow our second location at Dunbar and 16th to operate.
- Our location follows all the specific by-laws of laid out in Medical Marijuana by-laws outlined by the city. This is the first rejection of it's kind and will be taken up with the Board of Variance on Sept 17th.
Please help us keep Zazie alive.
The Zazie Team =)
Bruce, Jamie, Matty, Kelsie
If you want to help out even more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can help.
Leaves of Zazie is Vancouver's first dispensary created to be for the regular folk. Our mission is to create a comfortable environment through design and the team. We work tirelessly to make sure our members get the best quality medicine.
Today: Leaves of Zazie is counting on you
Leaves of Zazie needs your help with “City of Vancouver: Keep Zazie Alive in Vancouver!”. Join Leaves of Zazie and 190 supporters today.