------ Lehi Area Residents and Horse Riders ------
Mesa North Central Soccer Fields will increase traffic, light and noise in the area, endangering our neighborhood and residents.
NOTE ------ THE SOCCER FIELDS ARE BEING CONSTRUCTED. THIS PROJECT WAS PROPERLY APPROVED BY VOTERS IN 2018.
Please help encourage the City of Mesa to:
- Conduct traffic studies at all Lehi community entrance points before 07/31/2020
- Conduct yearly measurements of traffic patterns through the Lehi community
- Install traffic restrictions as necessary to reduce traffic levels to no more than measurement taken before 07/31/2020
- Install a cul-de-sac on Lehi Rd to restrict traffic from park complex through the Lehi community
- Install signage to limit speed, establish historic district and warn for horses
- Install a children’s playground and dog park at the park complex
- Install equestrian path on Lehi Rd. from Mesa Dr to Center, up Center to the riverbottom and around the perimeter of the park itself
To contact or learn more: Lehi Soccer Traffic Group, Lehisoccertraffic@gmail.com