Sign Mitt Romney's Rejection Letter
This petition had 57 supporters
Dear Mr. Romney,
We regret to inform you that, as legally qualified voters of the US, we are forced to reject your nomination for the 2012 Presidential candidacy.
After a lengthy review of your qualifications for this position, it has been determined that there is a lack of sufficient documentation to reasonably verify candidacy.
The basis for this decision includes the following:
1. Insufficient financial documentation
2. Lack of documentation of assets and income
3. Lack of income and/or property tax information
4. Questionable financial practices
5. Unwillingness to cooperate with the general public, in order to answer necessary questions regarding any possible conflicts of interests, prior illegal behavior and unethical business dealings
The office of the President of the United States is the highest political office in the country. It is necessary, therefore, that voters be able to accurately analyze all public and private practices of candidates nominated for that office. The above cited basis for our rejection of your candidacy do not discount your ability to reapply at a later date, should you decide to provide the required information.
Thank-you for your interest in applying for this position.
The United States Voters
Today: Randa is counting on you
Randa Morris needs your help with “Citizens of the United States: Sign Mitt Romney's Rejection Letter”. Join Randa and 56 supporters today.