To sign the Heal Our Nations Promise
This petition had 0 supporters
Dear Jewish and Gentiles Church/Synagogue Leaders:
As a follower of the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ is writing this letter to you. I pray that you will receive it in the same spirit of love and concern with, which it is being written. The Holy Spirit is moving me to speak with you personally. I feel compelled to let you know that God loves you. He requests the support of all of the Jewish & Gentiles church/synagogue leaders to help save the souls of His people. I ask the Holy Spirit to guide me to convey God’s message to His people. I pray that you are open to receive this message not only in the natural, but also spiritually. I do not mean to offend, judge, or criticize, but I have one question to ask you: Will you obey God/Yahweh or man? God/Yahweh is love.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Letitia Peters and I am a member of Perfecting Faith Church in New York, where Pastor A. Donald McClurkin Jr. is the Senior Pastor. I was an engineer for over 15 years with the Federal Government, before I got sick due to toxic mold exposure. I created a short video about how being exposed to toxic mold has affected my life and health, which is depicted at www.youtube.com/nimsociety. In May 2010, God began to give me visions to spearhead this event called America’s Spiritual Revival. On October 10, 2010, we held our first prayer/bible study conference call for the America’s Spiritual Revival. Over the course of the next couple of months, we prayed, praised, and worshipped God.
Recently, God had me change the name of the spiritual revival, America’s Spiritual Revival to International Spiritual Awakening because many Christians are being persecuted for their faith or laws have been passed, which violates God’s Laws not only in America, but also in many other nations. On July 8, 2011, we officially kicked off International Spiritual Awakening Ministries in Trenton, NJ. At this event, we passed out t-shirts, flyers, wristbands and anointed 3 public buildings. The Holy Spirit was present and I knew that was only the beginning.
Jesus’/Yeshua’s heart is crying out over the state of the world and the state of the Christian Church. The spiritual and moral conditions of our nations and the Christian Church are spiraling downward quickly. With all due respect, what is being done by the Jewish and Gentiles church/synagogue leaders? Are we stricken by fear? We are supposed to be “fearless and bold as a lion”. Have we become “spiritually dead”? Well, I am glad to see that the Christian Church is beginning to wake up, but we need to do it quickly & do it now. How many Jewish & Gentiles church/synagogue leaders have preached on the subject of sin, casting out demons, or raising people from the dead? You, as the Shepherd have a heavy responsibility to lead people to God and lead them out of sin. We need strong, anointed, and persistent preaching denouncing sin, like at Fiji’s Spiritual Revival. We need Jewish and Gentile Church/Synagogue leaders who are no longer going to “sugarcoat” their sermons, but who are willing to speak the truth at the risk of making many in their congregation squirm in their seats. Shepherds, are you doing your sheep a Jewish and Gentiles Church/Synagogue leaders have prayed for a spiritual revival/awakening, but God has showed me that it is time for the Christian Church to take ACTION in order to release a spiritual revival/awakening in America and in other nations.
Prayer, fasting, and action go hand in hand. I believe that this is our call to action. This could be the start of our Spiritual Awakening. It is time to come together collectively as “one body of Christ”, like the early Apostles did. It is time to put your personal differences aside. I am delivering a God-sent message, which I pray that the Holy Spirit will move you to support for the benefit of God’s Kingdom. It is time for the Christian Church to take their rightful place in society as the “Bride of Jesus”. This will be a team effort and the Jewish & Gentiles church/synagogue leaders will require the help and support of your congregation, as well as, other Jewish & Gentiles church/synagogue leaders.
Here are 10 areas that God has revealed to me:
1. The Christian Church has been silent or allowed the spirit of fear, while laws are passed, which violated the teachings of Jesus Christ. You can visit Mr. Barton's website www.wallbuilders.com to learn about more about church and state. Are they separate? The Christian Church has allowed the petty differences to divide them. Instead of concentrating on the fact that they worship "Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior" as Paul stated in 1 Corinthians 1:10-17 & Colossians 2:16-17.
2. False prophets/teachers are deceiving many Christians. Since many believers do not know the Word of God for themselves, they are not aware that they are being deceived. “Counterfeit preaching” is deceiving many Christians. Matthew 4:24 states, "we should take heed in what we hear." It is time for Christians to be "bold as a lion", if the church is preaching counterfeit preaching, they will have 2 choices; they can find a new church or get a new pastor. This is for the salvation of their souls, which Satan would gladly want, but God wants even more.
3. The Christian Church has failed to make "disciples" to spread the gospel. Many Christians cannot spread the gospel because they do not know the Word of God or they are not obeying the Word of God. They are not mediating and reading the Holy Bible daily. They cannot provide testimonies on how Jesus Christ has moved in their lives. How can believers testify to unbelievers to Jesus Christ, if they are not on fire for Him or they have never experienced any miracles, signs, or wonders for themselves?
4. Many souls are lost to Satan. (This is the sadness one of all.)
5. Apostasy is running rampant in the Christian Church from the Jewish and Gentiles Church/Synagogue leaders down to the congregation. Many Christians are sitting “on the fence” and have not totally submitted themselves to God. It is time for these Christians to recommit their lives to God.
6. The believers continue to sin, without confessing, repenting and asking the Holy Spirit to help them to have complete victory over their sin.
7. Many Christians have left the Christian Church and have joined another religious denomination or they no longer attend church at all. Sadly, the Christian Church has not reached out to these former Christian churchgoers.
8. Christian Church should be present outside the four corners of their buildings by partnering with others in the community and in the nation.
9. The Christian Church should follow what the early Apostles did together to help spread the full Gospel of God’s Kingdom and help God’s people.
10. Many believers do not have a personal relationship with God. The believers are unaware that being a “good person” or doing “good works” will not get them into the gates of heaven.
Can a nation be transformed in 50 days? God has placed in my heart to bring to America and other nations, an event called "HEAL OUR NATIONS BY W.R.A.P.P.I.N.G (Worship, Repent, Anoint, Praise & Pray In the Name of God)" EVENT from Sunday, August 12, 2012 to Sunday, September 30, 2012 and International Repentance, Forgiveness, and Reconciliation Week will be held from September 23, 2012 to September 30, 2012.
For 50 days, we concentrated on a different segment of the population in the nation every week.
Imagine you are building a house and the foundation is cracked. Would you continue building the house by going to the next level & ignoring the cracks or would you stop and fix the cracks? The answer is the latter. We want to work on the foundation, taking our time, and filling in those cracks in the foundation, before we move on and build the rest of the house. A building is only as solid and strong as its foundation. Are you building your house on earth like a foolish man or on a rock like a wise man (Matthew 7:21-29 & Luke 6:46-49)? If your house was built on the wrong foundation or had no foundation, it will not be able to stand, when violent storms come. There will be trials and tribulations over the course of our life. You will only make it through the storm because your life was founded on the Word of God, obeying the Word of God, knowing, and trusting Jesus Christ/Yeshua, because of a strong, solid foundation. Jesus Christ/Yeshua “the Son of the Living God” is the foundation and cornerstone and each believer is a stone. Since many will stumble over him, Jesus Christ/Yeshua is referred to as “a stone of stumbling and a rock of offence” because they reject him or refuse to believe who He is (1 Peter 2:5-8). There can be no foundation other than Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 3:11). He is the foundation of our life. Are your congregation building their lives on God’s values or on “worldly pleasures” (1 John 2:15-17)?
We are spending 2 weeks on the adults, because many of them have no or weak foundations. Once the adults have their own “personal spiritual awakening” by aligning their lives with the Word of God with a renewed mind and heart, then it will take on a ripple effect. It will cause healing and transformation in their children, families, communities, churches/synagogues & in their national leaders.
Many men and women of God are not preaching or teaching the full Gospel of God’s kingdom and as a result, sin, poverty, suicide, all manner of sickness and disease and even premature deaths are permeating throughout the Christian Church. Apostle Guillermo Maldonado (www.kingjesusministry.org) of Florida is one of the few anointed man of God who is teaching his congregation about how to experience the supernatural by teaching the full Gospel of God’s kingdom, including “casting out of demons” and “raising people” from the dead. Dr. Chauncey W. Crandall IV (www.chaunceycrandall.com), a famed heart physician and author in Florida tells how he is experiencing the supernatural by raising his patients from the dead. People in America are doing this. Deliverance is part of the New Testament. God states that the shepherd is responsible for his sheep. It is time that believers are taught to walk in the authority that God has given them by using and obeying the Word of God.
Do you believe that it is time to put your differences aside and let the walls that have been dividing the Christian Church finally come down completely? First, I pray that you will come together with other Jewish and Gentiles church/synagogue leaders and support each other events. Have you met with the other Jewish or Gentiles church/synagogue leaders in your community? If you have a large church, have you provided financial support to a smaller Christian Church? The early Church leaders pulled their resources together. Second, is your Christian Church praying for Jerusalem and supporting the Jewish people? Third, are you including the young generation? The young generation is being lost through drugs, alcohol, and suicide. What activities do you have for the youths? Are the youths involved in the worship service? I would like to suggest a youth night or a youth service by inviting the orphans or the foster children to the church service or to go to an orphanage. We need to get the next generation involved. Fourth, we should move away from the “traditional” church/synagogue service. Many churches are not experiencing the Spirit of God, because praise and worship is being cut-off. Many Jewish and Gentiles Church/Synagogue leaders are doing things out of “tradition” and not because it is “biblical truth”. It is time for the church to align itself with the Word of God. It would be nice if believers had a chance to tell their testimony. I was surprised to learn that many believers have never seen miracles in their lives. The believers are only cold or lukewarm, instead of being on FIRE for Jesus Christ!
Will you host events to combat sin in your nation? Here are 3 Proposed Events: Propose a Public Day of National Prayer and Fasting, Stop Hate & Bullying in the Nations, Schools, & Communities and to Stop Non-consensual Human Subject Research. Were you aware that various religious denominations were targeted for non-consensual human subject research?
I would like to personally say thank you for all that you are doing to advance God’s Kingdom. Thank you for reading this God-sent message. I pray that you are open to receive it & will support these events, which is for God’s people. For the past years, I discovered that many of my e-mails were bouncing backs and even faxes were not received. On July 16, 2012, I was instructed to send an overnight package to the following 19 anointed men and women of God : Senior Pastor Donald A. McClurkin, Jr., Pastor Jentzen Franklin, Apostle Guillermo Maldonado, Rabbi Schneider, Pastor Joel Osteen, Pastor Jesse Duplantis, Pastor David Jeremiah, Sid Roth, Apostle Renny McLean, Evangelist Cindy Trimm, Bishop Hekeziah Walker, Pastor James Robinson, Pastor Bill Winston, Fred Hammond c/o Dave Hammond, Dr. Charles Stanley, Pastor Andrae Crouch, Pastor Judy Jacobs, Rev. Darrell Armstrong (Trenton, N.J.) & Rev. Vincent Jackson (Ewing, NJ) (his package was returned). Bishop Charles E. Johnson (Largo, MD) received his package in person & I was blessed that he allowed me to tell him about this event without an appointment.
For the past 50 days, I did what God told me to do. Now, I believe that you will do what he tells you to do now.
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please send me an email at ISAM.2CHR714@gmail.com or contact me at 347-568-3537. Let’s come together before it is too late. We look forward to you joining us in our God-sent event! Please share this information with your fellow colleagues nationally and internationally. International Spiritual Awakening Ministries is a new ministry, which is dedicated to teaching “biblical truths” according to the God-breathed scriptures in order to help people develop a personal relationship with God/Yahweh through Jesus Christ/Yeshua in every aspect of people's lives nationally & internationally. You can follow us at www.twitter.com/healournations and www.facebook.com/healournations. You can also join the Heal Our Nations Movement at www.HealOurNations.ning.com, which is an alternative to Facebook. Let’s heal our nations by W.R.A.P.P.I.N.G. (Worship, Repent, Anoint, Praise & Pray In the Name of God)!
Shalom and Blessings,
Heal Our Nations Promise for Church Leaders, Evangelists, Prophets, Rabbis, Ministers, Pastors, & Apostles
I DO SOLEMNLY PROMISE before God/Yahweh in the Name of Jesus Christ/Yeshua that I will do my best with the help of the Holy Spirit to follow the 12 principles of the “Heal Our Nations” Promise. As a member of the "Body of Christ", I DO SOLEMNLY PROMISE that:
1. Even though all of my sins are forgiven, past, present, & future, I want to remove the barrier to fellowship that my sin has put between me and Jesus Christ/Yeshua. I WILL submit myself to God. I WILL humble myself. I WILL confess of my sin that I committed intentionally & unintentionally. I will repent of my sin, ask for forgiveness, turn from the sin and turn towards Jesus/Yeshua by faith. I am cleansed with the blood of Jesus Christ/Yeshua from all sin and all unrighteousness. I WILL ask the Holy Spirit to help me to defeat the temptation of my sin and to help me to have victory over the sin.
2. I WILL ask Jesus Christ/Yeshua for forgiveness. I WILL forgive others who have hurt me or are adversaries to my soul. If I don’t forgive others, God/Yahweh will not forgive me. If I have difficulty forgiving someone, I will be moved by faith & say what Jesus/Yeshua said, “Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.”I WILL forgive myself. I am cleansed with the blood of Jesus Christ/Yeshua from all sin.
3. I WILLbelieve in my heart & confess with my mouth that Lord Jesus Christ/Yeshua is the Son of God/Yahweh & that God/Yahweh raised Him from the dead. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ/Yeshua is Lord to the glory of God the Father. Anyone who believes in Him or call upon the name of the Lord will be saved.
4. I WILL love the Lord thy God/Yahweh with all my heart, mind, & soul. This is the first and greatest commandment. The second is I WILL love my neighbor as I love myself.
5. I WILL seek first the Kingdom of God, & His righteousness, & in all these things shall be added to me.
6. I WILL ask Jesus Christ/Yeshua to come into my heart & baptize me with the gift of the Holy Spirit, also known as the Spirit of Life and fire.
7. I WILL develop a personal relationship with God by praying, meditating on the Word of God daily & obeying it. Prayer is the secret to a personal relationship with God. I WILL pray without ceasing by including worship & praise during my time with God because God is worthy. I WILL pray for the peace in Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6-9) & I WILL act as an intercessor for my loved ones, my nation’s leaders, my enemies, church/synagogue leaders, other believers, other nations, children & unbelievers.
8. I WILL use my gifts received from God to fulfill Jesus’ Great Commission as stated in Mark 18:15-18 & Mat. 28:16-20. I WILL teach the full Gospel of God’s Kingdom to fulfill Jesus’/Yeshua’s Great Commission.
9. I WILL be a cheerful giver in tithes & offerings. Offerings are gifts brought to God beyond the tithes. God blesses those who give freely of their possessions, time, & energy. I WILL give in proportion to what God has given me by giving freely & generously. Honor the Lord with your possessions & with the firstfruits of your increase.
10. I WILL go beyond my personal growth to have genuine compassion for the poor, widow, helpless, orphans & the oppressed by my acts of kindness, charity, justice & generosity. I WILL be "fearless & bold as a lion" to fight against injustices of the poor, widow, helpless, orphans, & the oppressed.
11. I WILL teach the Word of God to the children & to their children by talking about His Laws, when I sit at home, when I walk down the road, when I lie down & when I get up. I WILL train a child in the way, he/she should go, & when he/she is old, he/she will not depart from it. I WILL bless the children, similar to the prayer in Numbers 6:24-26.
12. I WILL obey the Word of God by applying it to every aspect of my life & especially through every trial & persecution because “all scripture is God-breathed & is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting & training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
Table: Jesus Christ and the Ten Commandments
The Ten Commandments Said...
1. "Have no other gods before me"(Exodus 20:3)
"Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve"(Matthew 4:10)
2. "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image" (Exodus 20:4)
"No servant can serve two masters" (Luke 16:13)
3. "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain"
"Swear not at all. neither by heaven. for it is God's throne" (Matthew 5:34)
4. "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy" (Exodus 20:8)
"The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath: Therefore, the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath" (Mark 2:27-28)
5. "Honor thy father and thy mother" (Exodus 20:12)
"He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me" (Matthew 10:37)
6. "Thou shalt not kill"
"Whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment" (Matthew 5:22)
7. "Thou shalt not commit adultery" (Exodus 20: 14)
"Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart"
8. "Thou shalt not steal"
"If any man. . .take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also" (Matthew 5:40)
9. "Thou shalt not bear false witness" (Exodus 20: 16)
"Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment" (Mat. 12:36)
10. "Thou shalt not covet" (Exodus 20:17)
"Take heed, and beware of covetousness" (Luke 12:15)
(Note: This table is found in the Life Applications Study Bible, KJV, on page 159.)
By signing below, I do solemnly promise to do my best with the help of the Holy Spirit to obey the "Heal our Nations" Promise at all times. I can communicate and reflect on God's love for me. In doing so, I can experience my own "personal spiritual awakening" by aligning my life with the Word of God. I will experience a renewal of my mind & heart, which will cause healing and transformation in myself, my family, my community, my church, and in my nation. Then Jesus Christ/Yeshua will forgive our sins and answer our earnest prayers and will heal our nations as stated in 2 Chronicles 7:14.
Signature: _________________________________________ Date:_____
Witness Signature: __________________________________ Date: _____
Copyright © 2012 International Spiritual Awakening Ministries. All Rights Reserved.
Today: International Spiritual Awakening Ministries is counting on you
International Spiritual Awakening Ministries needs your help with “Church Leaders: To sign the Heal Our Nations Promise”. Join International Spiritual Awakening Ministries and -1 supporter today.