SUBMISSION AMENDED WCG DRAFT ANIMAL WELFARE AND MANAGEMENT STRATEGY 2017-2022
May 15, 2017 — If the Animal Welfare and Management Strategy 2017-2022 is to protect all animals, that recognises animals as being sentient beings, that it is not in compliance with:
1. the violent Nature Conservation Act 2014
2. the violent Eastern Grey Kangaroos Draft Controlled Native Species Management Plan: https://wildlifecarersgroup.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/eastern-grey-kangaroos-draft-controlled-native-species-management-plan-closes-24317/; https://wildlifecarersgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/15/responses-to-draft-eastern-grey-kangaroos-controlled-native-species-plan-submission-from-conservator-of-flora-and-fauna-and-my-response-shown-first-15517/
3. the violent Code of Practice,
4. the Ethics Committee that allows violence and suffering
5. the Kangaroo Management Plan
6. the ACT Kangaroo Managment Plan (ACT Government 2010) and subsidiary policy instruments
7. Draft ACT Pest Animal Management Strategy 2011-2021: https://wildlifecarersgroup.wordpress.com/2011/09/27/amendments-darting-currawongs-rspca-draft-act-pest-animal-management-strategy-2011-2021/
8. Draft ACT Native Grasslands Conservation Strategy – https://wildlifecarersgroup.wordpress.com/2017/05/08/wildlife-carers-group-submission-draft-act-native-grasslands-conservation-strategy-closes-12-may-2017/ that is consistent with
9. the ACT Nature Conservation Stragegy 2013-23 (ACT Government 2013a) and
10. the 2005 Lowland Grassland Conservation Strategy that are all based on fraudulent reports on the Eastern Grey Kangaroos, etc.
finding the Government and their agencies to be in breach of the Animal Welfare and Management Strategy by enforcing heavy fines, criminal convictions, prison sentence to any offenders, including the Government and their agencies.