STOP EXPLOITATION OF EMPLOYEES IN SCHOOLS-NON PAYMENT OF GRATUITY FOR SERVICE PERIOD 13YRS
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
I am Mr. Sudhakar R, an ex-employee of Akshayah Matriculation Higher Secondary School, No 7, LIC colony, Tansi Nagar, Velachery, chennai - 600042. Website address: www.akshayah.co.in
I did not get the gratuity amount for my service period of 13 years (2005 - 2018). I have submitted my resignation letter (prior three month notice) on 03 Jan 2018 clearly mentioning the employer to pay my gratuity. I have resigned on 21 Apr 2018. I have mentioned about non payment of gratuity dues to my employer on my last working day with a formal letter duly signed by the school office authority since there was no Principal/Headmaster in service in the school at that time. I have filled an RTI application on 18 apr 2019 followed by RTI first appeal 19 june 2019 to submit my salary slips for 13 years for me to calculate the gratuity and provident fund contribution of the employer as it is a very low contribution from the employer which is reflected on my PF passbook. The employer did not answer my RTI application and RTI first appeal.
Akshayah Matriculation higher secondary school,
No 8, LIC colony, Tansi Nagar,
Velachery, Chennai - 600042
In addition to this, i have filled 5 petitions in Petition Processing portal(PPP) Tamilnadu government portal
2019/9005/02/155200/0707 & Date: 07/07/2019,
2019/9005/02/167237/0709 & Date: 09/07/2019,
2019/9005/02/246700/0812 & Date: 12/08/2019,
2019/9005/02/246721/0812 & Date: 12/08/2019,
2019/9005/02/247576/0813 & Date: 13/08/2019
The reply from District Educational Officer,CHENNAI(CENTRAL) and Assistant Commissioner - Labour (SSS), District Level Miscellaneous offices , CHENNAI is "Petitioner request relates to police department". Check PDF file attached.
In my opinion the reply i expected is from Educational department, Labour department, Revenue department.
Akshayah Educational Trust also run a global school(Cambridge curriculum) [UNRECOGNIZED SCHOOL] which is functioning in the same building of Akshayah Matriculation school.
List of unrecognized school in chennai released by chennai collector on 17 june 2019 https://chennai.nic.in/details-of-unrecognized-schools/ has Akshayah Global School in the list with serial no 28. The school is still functioning without any approval from the state government till now.
I would like to bring it to your kind notice about Akshayah Global School which functions in the same building of Akshayah Matriculation with address No 7, LIC Colony, Tansi Nagar, Velachery, Chennai - 42.
I would like to inform you pointwise about Akshayah Global School
1. I have got to know that none of the teaching faculty have any degree in the field of Education.For example in any Chennai school teaching faculty should have a B.Ed degree which is mandatory.(Bachelor of Education).
2. They charge exuberant amount as fee but parents,students are treated badly if there is a delay in the payment due to any genuine reason.
3.Food provided by the management is pathetic, substandard.
4.They had promised to start angling,fishing, archery, golf for students in the last academic year still its in the message not in reality.
5.They terminate teachers at their own whimsfancy. Assistant teacher is later made to handle the subject who has poor communication skills.
6. They do not have Principal/Headmistress in matriculation school but they make Principal of global school to handle matriculation school work.
7. RTE Right to Education 25 percent free seats for educating the poor children is denied by the management in both matriculation, global school as well.
8. The school office have deducted ESIC amount from employees but they have not deposited the money in ESIC office. No ESIC card given to the employees for their medical help in ESIC hospitals.
Kindly take appropriate action against such unrecognized school. I seek your help in getting my gratuity amount from my employer at the earliest without any further delay.
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!