Ensure equal treatment of all languages in Gilgit-Baltistan
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
We appreciate the regional government's emphasis on preservation of languages. It is important that all languages spoken in Gilgit-Baltistan are treated equally, by:
1. Taking concrete steps for preservation of all languages
2. Making all relevant decision-making bodies/committees/academy inclusive, and representative of all cultures
3. Ensuring allocation of funds for scholarly work on all languages, especially those included by UNESCO in the "Red Book of Languages"
4. Communicating all decisions/progress/steps transparently to the public, through radio, and social media, to ensure transparency and broad-based consensus
5. Making the syllabus for each language rational, fact-based and in line with the latest pedagogic approaches
6. Discouraging the degradation/exaltation of regional languages based on the number of speakers
Today: Noor is counting on you
Noor Pamiri needs your help with “Chief Minister Gilgit-Baltistan : Ensure equal treatment of all languages in Gilgit-Baltistan”. Join Noor and 469 supporters today.