Change of ticketing system at Chelsea

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!


Many loyal fans are missing out on tickets on a weekly basis. Something needs to be done to make Chelsea's ticket system more fair.

I feel that maybe if a percentage (maybe 60%) of all tickets (home and away) are sold to members on loyalty points first then the remaining 40% not on loyalty so the loyal fans can keep on going.

Does that not seem fair? Thank you. 



Today: Zac is counting on you

Zac Zahid needs your help with “Chelsea FC: Sort Chelsea's ticketing system”. Join Zac and 84 supporters today.