Physical fitness should be a Mandatory practice for every children
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Guys today as we all know India is known for its diseases rather than a healthy nation. So it's in our hands to educate ourselves and our children to take care of themselves by doing physical exercises as a part of our routine.
Please follow these tips and pass them to your friends and family.
- Avoid unhealthy foods
- Do not eat anything which is covered by plastics.
- Do not take too much of breads, burgers, pizzas etc
- Never eat maida products.
- Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits than other foods.
- Drink plenty of water before 6pm. Drink warm water and not cold water.
- Drink water while you are sitting and on early morning
- Avoid eating too much after 6pm.
- Consult a dietician once in 6 months
- Please do exercises regularly minimum twice a day.
- Play a sport.
- Walk at least 80km per month i.e 3kms a day minimum
- Consult a professional fitness trainer once in 2 months.
Please take care of your body everyday. Please educate yourself and your children about physical fitness.
Today: Naveen is counting on you
Naveen Jeshuron needs your help with “Change.org: Physical fitness should be a Mandatory practice for every children”. Join Naveen and 5 supporters today.