Petitioning +91-11-23019545, 23016857 PM Narendra modi

Save our land from the MRPL: The farmers cry

Karnataka government had passed an act in the year 1966 which was stated that agricultural land can be forcibly taken from the farmers by the government. But in 1/1/2014 central government passed the new act stating that farmers have to give 80% consult letter to the government and then the other 20% can be easily taken by the government. but the      state government of Karnataka plays the role of 1966 act rather than 2014's act into action. In our Kuthethur village, permude the farmers haven't given 80% consult letter to the government under the act of 2014. The KIADB officers and the MRPL authorities lied to farmers and forcibly took the sign from the innocent people by giving them fake promises like job, money,sites etc. 

2007-2008; In the neighboring village that is in kalvara, permude, bajpe, thenka yekkar. the MRPL pranked people by telling that they will give them jobs,money, site etc. As the result the innocent farmers were thrown on the streets. The same is repeated in kuthethur,delanthabettu etc. The farmers who only know agriculture were put in a place where there is no water or any proper facilities. A farmer named Mr. Gregory patrao had the same problem and then his house was demolished by the KIADB Officers and MRPL authorities. "WHERE IS JUSTICE?"

2007-2011; After a long 5 years struggle our agricultural land was denotified on July 2011 by the yeddyurappa government. on the same year in October kiadb and MRPL they proposed Mangalore urban development board [city development programme] made our agricultural land which isn't vacant as industrial zone. "JAI JAWAN JAI KISSAN?? WHY??"

2016; again the same land that is KUTHETHUR ,YEKKAR ,PERMUDE, MULUR is again notified. 

2017; The MRPL authorities and employees buy an agricultural land in the village [fraud] and the 80% consult letter has been sent by them and not our villagers nor farmers. the people who gave the land have got the job in the MRPL company but some haven't got the job. "The people who work in companies can fill their families hunger what will the farmers do who knows only to work with the nature to fill their families hunger?"

We would like to convey you that our land is precious to us and want it to be saved. And conclude that: 

WE NEED DEVELOPMENT BUT NOT BY POLLUTING THE ENVIRONMENT OR INFERTILLING LAND OR BY FORGETTING HUMANITY. EVEN FARMERS ARE HUMANS PLEASE GIVE OUR RIGHTS SO THAT WE CAN LIVE PEACEFULLY AND HELP ALL OF YOU WHEN THERE IS SCARCITY OF FOOD AND NOT BEG.

 

This petition will be delivered to:
  • +91-11-23019545, 23016857
    PM Narendra modi


    wilvia dsouza started this petition with a single signature, and now has 244 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.




    Today: wilvia is counting on you

    wilvia dsouza needs your help with “Central Government of India: Save our land from the MRPL: The farmers cry”. Join wilvia and 243 supporters today.