Justice for INDIAN FARMERS
This petition had 4,429 supporters
Our INDIAN FARMERS from Tamilnadu are protesting peacefully in NewDelhi but even after five days, there is no response from both Government. Why??
1. Is Central Govt busy in celebrating their victory or busy in RK Nagar election?
2. Is TamilNadu Govt busy in Rk Nagar By-election?
This is a democratic country and any RESPONSIBLE GOVT exists ONLY TO SERVE THE PEOPLE... Not to RULE....
If FARMING IS OUR BACKBONE, THEN WHY FARMERS ARE NEGLECTED???
I urge the government to take up this issue and act immediately. This is my DEMAND as a CITIZEN OF INDIA.....
My dear fellow citizens of India.... kindly sign this petition to get the justice for OUR INDIAN FARMERS..!
REASONS FOR FARMER'S SUICIDE AND LOSS:
1. Some bank misusing farmer's loan process for improving their so called credit history.
Let us say a farmer is availing bank loan for xxxx amount for a fixed duration. Since the farmers depend on rainfall and underground water availability most of the time they meet huge loss. After a period of time the farmer will not be able to repay the loan amount. At this time the bank asking him to take another loan which will be for ( xxxx + interest) as the principal amount where the interest is again calculated for increased loan amount. By this the bank can show record as they have closed one loan and provided another loan. The decision is mostly controlled by bank managers, it is difficult for the farmers to argue with new managers. After some time the government waives off the loans which means beneficial to the banks only. Never to the farmers...
They still dont have enough money to survive, even in worst cases they choose to take another loan only.
Put aggressive strategy on farming.
- 1. Provide additional loan for farmers , motivate them in all possible way and create business opportunity for them
- 2. We could motivate them to do dairy farming as well, try to make all possible ways for them to earn money from that they could pay their debt. Make them king of their own lands instead of making and treating them like beggars...
- 3. Before digitalization, farming should be given top priority.. because we cannot eat AADHAR CARD, ATM CARD, BANK PASS BOOK, OR EVEN THE MANDATORY DEPOSIT OF 5000 AND NOT EVEN THE NEW CURRENCY....
- 4. Provide interest free loans for farmers with longer duration. Understanding the current climatic condition and water availability is crucial to judge how farmers would repay their loans.
it is sad to see that farmers who took loans in THOUSANDS are begging on roads, but those who took loans in THOUSANDS OF CRORE is still roaming outside without any shame. its cruel to put more burden on farmers.
2. The second main reason is affecting farmers to their core requirements.
Any farming activity requires huge amount of water and it is ESSENTIAL TO SPEND WATER FOR FARMING. But govt suggesting to do low water crops or some other mere escape ideas... But the real reason is some major industries depleting the water in large scale WITH GOVT PERMISSION.
Yes, i am talking about all the coke manufacturers especially in INDIA. India is a farming based country and these companies just set up massive plants and suck of lakhs of liters every day! I understand that it is not just coke industries that depletes water but these coke products directly AFFECTING THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OF OUR FARMERS.
- These coke industries are the main reason for sudden underground water shortage and COCA COLA alone has 24 manufacturing plants all over India!! Proof: http://www.hindustancoca-cola.com/networks.aspx
- This is just for coca cola and there are plenty of hidden players like them
Why these coke industries are a major cause?
- They are depleting water resources in a ridiculous amount everyday.
- Those coke products are not healthy at all and i have plenty of proofs for the same. Proof: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/73645/20150801/one-can-of-coca-cola-one-hour-what-happens-to-your-body-after-drinking-a-can-of-coke.htm
- THEY ARE TAKING THE WATER OUT AND SELLING BACK TO US!! This is ridiculous. Does water become private so that we should beg to companies to get water???
- by coke products they are affecting the NATIVE DRINKS BUSINESS WHICH COULD HAVE SAVED SOME FARMERS FROM SUICIDE.....
and all of these are happening with govt permission for a very long time.
IMMEDIATELY BAN ALL THESE INDUSTRIES AND THEY ARE NOT NEEDED TO BE HERE IN INDIA AT THIS HEAVY DROUGHT SITUATION.
Promote native drinks business through farmers so that they can survive
This is a national level issue and that is why I mentioned INDIAN FARMERS.......!
Today: Jay is counting on you
Jay Kumar needs your help with “Central Governemnt: Justice for INDIAN FARMERS who are protesting in NEW DELHI”. Join Jay and 4,428 supporters today.