Celebrate Endangered Species Day!
This petition had 233 supporters
Celebrate Endangered Species Day and our nation's amazing wildlife and wild places. Started in 2006 by the United States Congress, Endangered Species Day is the third Friday of May.
Celebrate Endangered Species Day on May 15th and throughout the month of May:
· Learn about endangered species in your area.
· Provide habitat for wildlife and native plants in your backyard.
· Plan a field trip to a local park, wildlife refuge, zoo, aquarium or botanical garden in your town.
· Hold classroom discussions using Endangered Species Day lesson plans or work with the Girl Scouts to earn an Endangered Species Day badge.
· Plan or participate in an Endangered Species Day event near you!
For more information, visit www.EndangeredSpeciesDay.org
Today: ENDANGERED SPECIES COALITION is counting on you
ENDANGERED SPECIES COALITION needs your help with “Celebrate Endangered Species Day!”. Join ENDANGERED SPECIES COALITION and 232 supporters today.