Re-evalution of CBSE Class 12 Answer Books
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
CBSE has committed blunder mistake in totalling marks of students in just concluded class 12 board exam. Many students could not apply for evaluation process due to some or the other reasons.
Although I doubted on my marks in Maths but could not apply because it would have taken long time and in mean time I would have applied for colleges with old marks. Now, we are getting news that those who applied for evaluation got their marks increased with huge margins. These news story has strengthened my doubt in the evaluation process followed by the largest and most reputed board.The margin with which marks are increased, tells a different story and therefore we demand free and fair evaluation of our answer books in shortest possible time. There are thousands of students like me who are trapped in the same problem.
To maintain its credibility in public domain, CBSE must ensure that students get enough time to put forward their grievances and the same should be resolved as soon as possible.
News stories related to massive mistake made by CBSE are as follows...
- CBSE shocker continues: Marks on internet changes in sheet
- CBSE shocker: Huge errors in totalling board exam marks
- CBSE shocker: Board's mistakes in totalling Class 12 marks leaves students’ future in the air
- CBSE Class 12 Result 2017: बोर्ड एग्जाम की मार्किंग में मिल रही हैं भारी गड़बड़ियां
- सीबीएसई: बोर्ड परीक्षाओं की मार्किंग में गजब का गड़बड़झाला
Today: Rajeev is counting on you
Rajeev Kumar needs your help with “CBSE: Re-evalution of CBSE Class 12 Answer Books”. Join Rajeev and 7 supporters today.