KEEP THE NEET EXAM FREE FROM DISTURBANCES OF INTERACTION WITH STUDENTS DURING EXAM HOURS.
This petition had 7 supporters
I am a candidate who has aspiration of becoming doctor of this great nation but I feel there are some serious changes required from the CBSE board to keep the exam smooth experience for any serious candidates preparing for this exam.
Keeping the above in mind I would request the authority to modify the present system in which the candidate is hindered from concentrating multiple times
in examination times. The invigilators come multiple times during examination and at each time they come for one action only. There is long list of actions such as-
1. four times fingerprint of two index fingers (2 times disturbance)
2. two invigilators each coming for signature in OMR sheet (2 times)
3. an invigilators coming to check and retaining the question paper and OMR paper for some time to check every particular filled in are correct are not.(1 times)
4. signing in the given attendance sheet given by CBSE by candidates writing name of mother and father copying the codes and Booklet No. in that sheet. (2 times)
5. a man coming during exam hours asking to lift face with admit card in front of video camera. (1 time)
6. photographer coming and making announcement if anyone has forgotten to bring the extra passport and postcard size photograph and same announcement being repeated by invigilators.
And the story doesn't ends here. In all the points mentioned above the invigilators also speak among themselves in considerable voice that disturbs in smooth performance of examination.
Hence it my kind request to Authority/Board to make necessary changes so that student can get full access to 3 hours of examination time. As you are very much aware that the slightest disappointment in exam leads to a full 1 year of waiting for the exam again. And also the competition for this exam is considerably tough. I don't mean to say the procedures are not important. But Sir in NEET if you want you can complete all the above procedure (1,4,6) before exams begins and (2,3) after exam ends by seizing the OMR with question paper and admit card at right moment of time and after checking, returning them to the candidates . And procedure 5 in whichever phase, before or after you are comfortable with.
Please Sir for saving the invigilators time don't part with our examination hours.
Your cooperation for fair conduct and hassle free exam will be highly appreciated Sir.
Today: SOUMAVA is counting on you
SOUMAVA KUNDU needs your help with “CBSE: KEEP THE NEET EXAM FREE FROM DISTURBANCES OF INTERACTION WITH STUDENTS DURING EXAM HOURS.”. Join SOUMAVA and 6 supporters today.