Get Melbourne Bitter ON TAP @ Victoria Hotel, Pyramid Hill
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
GET MELBOURNE ON TAP AT THE VICTORIA HOTEL PYRAMID HILL!
We want it, we know our customers want it, but CUB is blatantly ignoring our requests.
- We first asked for Melbourne Bitter on tap in April 2016. We were given a hard "no."
- Later in the year, we were told about the upcoming trial (which is how/why pubs outside the city currently have Melbourne on tap) and asked to be included in it, and were given the impression that we would be.
- Our persistence on the issue means WE should have been the first country pub to get it on tap- instead we have been ignored and forgotten about.
- We are now being given the run around and being told it is extremely unlikely that we will be able to be part of the trial, which means: no Melbourne on tap.
- Several pubs within an hour of us have been included in the trial, which has gone viral on Facebook, meaning that CUB ignoring us is having a detrimental effect on our small business.
- We have not even had a CUB rep for months, which means we have not had any beneficial contact from CUB in months.
- This is a typical case of big business V small business, we need a show of force from our customers to show the big guys that the little guys refuse to be ignored and forgotten about.
- If you want to see Melbourne Bitter on tap at your favourite local, please sign and share this petition.
Today: Gabrielle is counting on you
Gabrielle Kent needs your help with “Carlton United Breweries: Get Melbourne Bitter ON TAP @ Victoria Hotel, Pyramid Hill”. Join Gabrielle and 43 supporters today.