- Meredith Robertson (Public Relations Manager, Care.com)Public Relations Manager, Care.com
- Sheila Lirio MarceloPresident, Care.com
- Zenobia MoochhalaCo-Founder, VP & GM, US Consumer Subscriptions, Care.com
- Martha FanCo-Founder and VP Service Delivery and Operations at Care.com
- Diane MusiGeneral Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Care.com
- Nancy BushkinVP, Public Relations & Corporate Communications, Care.com
Care.com: Stop Unfair Membership Practices
- Public Relations Manager, Care.com
Meredith Robertson (Public Relations Manager, Care.com)
- President, Care.com
Sheila Lirio Marcelo
- Co-Founder, VP & GM, US Consumer Subscriptions, Care.com
- Co-Founder and VP Service Delivery and Operations at Care.com
- General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Care.com
- VP, Public Relations & Corporate Communications, Care.com
Liana Clark had her membership at Care.com terminated without explanation after she reported serious harassment from one of your listed caregivers. Despite documentation of the abuse, you chose to ban her, a mother and pediatrician, from your site when she was the victim. That is not OK.
This practice of terminating memberships of those who report issues with Care.com caregivers needs to change. You should not hide this feedback from those searching for caregivers. Stop this practice and reinstate the memberships of those who have been unjustly banned from the site, like Liana Clark.
Liana Clark started this petition with a single signature, and now has 315 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.